Life is a fifth-generation British family business. Known for our completely personalised and fresh approach to design, we create exceptional quality kitchens for the most discerning of clients. Part of the Danesmoor Group, our roots trace back to the early 1900s. We’re proud to be part of the largest and longest established kitchen supply and manufacturing business in the UK – with unprecedented 500,000 sq.ft. in-house manufacturing premises at our headquarters. We also have the industry’s best partnerships with World leading appliance, storage, and material brands.
LIFE have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced, customer service focused Project Co-Ordinator to manage the customer relationship from order placement to installation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated, customer focussed Project Co-ordinator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will coordinate the customer’s journey from order placement to project closure, providing an unrivalled service experience. The role requires an enthusiastic individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude to manage multiple projects at any one time. Our Project Coordinators are the glue that holds the process together, clearly communicating with both the customer and internal colleagues at every stage.
1. Taking ownership of the project ensuring information is logged and information is communicated to the appropriate stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, sales, installation and most importantly, our customers.
2. Placing orders with suppliers and managing suppliers to ensure that all parts are delivered on time to meet the delivery/install date.
3. Monitoring and managing all parts of the project frequently to identify any risks to the successful completion of the project.
4. Liaising with all stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, the office function, installation managers and customers to rectify problems as they arise.
5. Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with the status of the project.
6. Working with the aftersales coordinator to resolve remedials.
7. Managing changes to the project and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware at the earliest opportunity.
8. Developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
9. Championing change within the department to ensure we continuously improve the way we operate.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a project coordinator role within a busy office environment
- A patient and calm approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Strong organisation and administrative skills and an ability to prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- The ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Willing to go the extra mile for every single customer
- Self-motivated with a positive approach
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and projects
- A quick learner who’s flexible and willing to help where needed
- Ability to initiate and achieve challenging targets and work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Competent in using Microsoft Office; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience in the management of internal stakeholder relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the kitchen industry
- Experience of working at various points of a supply chain role
- Experience with EQ software